IP Administration Assistant (full time)
Halfords IP currently have an entry level opportunity to train as an Administration Assistant.
The role requires no previous experience, and training will be provided to learn about all aspects of intellectual property (IP), including Patents, Trade Marks & Designs. This is a unique career opportunity to develop a career in the IP field as an Administration Manager/Paralegal. The role is full time, with the opportunity for hybrid working after initial training levels are satisfied.
Reviewing and processing incoming/outgoing daily correspondence, entering deadline/data information into the firms’ practice management system;
Preparing and filing documentation to file Patent and Trade Mark applications utilising on-line systems of the Patent and Trade Marks offices in Australia and overseas;
Assisting Attorneys in the preparation of Patent and Trade Mark Office documents and associate/client correspondence/invoices, etc.;
Monitoring deadline dates and following up Attorneys and clients to ensure appropriate actioning; and,
General office and reception duties, including answering phone calls, assisting with client meetings, maintaining office stock levels, etc, liaising with staff and building management, etcBack
Requirements of the Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills
- Strong work ethic and client service focus
- Motivation to learn new skills and use new technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well individually and in a team environment
- Good basic computer knowledge, including use of Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Business College qualifications will be highly regarded, but not essential
Applications must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and must include each of the following if they are to be considered
- Cover letter- outlining why you fulfil each of the requirements listed above
- CV outlining all relevant qualifications and experience; etc.