Trade Marks Lawyer
Halfords IP currently have an opportunity for an experienced Trade Marks Lawyer.
Halfords IP (HIP) is proudly independently owned with an enviable reputation….see www.halfords.com.au
We are looking for a qualified Trade Marks Lawyer with 5+ years’ experience and with a genuine interest developing their career. For the right person, this provides career path opportunities to Partnership of the firm.
Based on our brand new custom-designed offices in Sydney CBD, the role may include hybrid attendance.
Qualifications/ Attributes of the Ideal Candidate
- Superior qualifications in Law
- 5+ years’ experience in conducting searches, lodgement, prosecution, oppositions, enforcement, etc. of Trade Mark and related IP issues
- Technical aptitude and interest to work with client in science/engineering disciplines, medical fields and FMCG
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and client service focus
- Actively develop and implement business development activities to lead and grow our Trade Mark team
- Ambitious to become a partner of the firm
- Must have current qualifications to practice before the Trade Marks Office and full entitlement to work in Australia
Applications must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include
- Cover letter
- CV outlining all relevant qualifications and experience; and,
- Academic Transcript