The following items are those that we require to file a New Zealand Trade Mark
Application not claiming Convention priority:
- The full name(s) and address(es) of the applicant(s).
- Details of the mark and a clear sample if the mark includes a device.
- A description of the goods and/or services.
- Preferably the International Classification of the goods and/or services, although we
can determine this from the description if necessary.
(deadline = 6 months from first application)
As above, but also:
- The filing date, application number and country of the priority application.
NB: For each of the above, an Authorisation of Agent form is not
usually required unless there is a change of agent after filing. In these cases, an
Authorisation of Agent form appointing the new agent is required.