The following items are those that we require to file an
Australian Design application:
Application not claiming Convention priority:
- The full name(s) and address(es) of the applicant(s).
- The title of the article.
- Drawings, preferably including a perspective view.
- Please advise us of any new and distinctive features of
the design which are to be given particular emphasis when
considering validity and infringement of the design
Application claiming Convention priority:
(deadline = 6 months from first application)
As above, but also:
- The application number, country and filing date of the
priority application or applications.
NB: No Authorisation of Agent form or Power
of Attorney is required.